Letting in St Albans
Whether you’re a first time landlord or an investor with a multi property portfolio, our letting agents in St Albans can help you let your property. Our experienced team of letting agents in St Albans have over twenty-five years’ experience in helping landlords let their properties in St Albans and the surrounding areas.
Reputation For Letting All Types of Property
We have let properties for a variety of clients for a number of reasons, and our high standard of service remains the same. As an independent letting agent in St Albans we’ll always aim to let your property quickly, to quality tenants, and at a great price.
Experienced Letting Agents
If you’re looking to let property in St Albans or the surrounding areas, we can help. Our letting agent team have been assisting landlords to let properties in St Albans for over two decades. We have hundreds of happy landlord clients but are always looking for more.
Whether you’re a property owner who doesn't want to sell, a buy to let landlord with just one property or a large portfolio of properties or moving overseas, our property management team in St Albans can help. Providing a sincere and professional property management service, we’ll work hard to ensure the return on your property investment is maximised. We’ll help you to manage and maintain your property so that vacancies are minimised, providing you with a rental income for the duration of your let as well as offering you a range of letting services to protect your property.
We work with a number of reputable and reliable local businesses to ensure all aspects of your property are managed professionally, including cleaning from Techne Solutions.
Our Property Management Service in St Albans Includes:
- Complete property management
- Digital property management system
- Corporate lets.
- Accompanied viewings.
- Experienced and understanding team members.
- Remote letting service available online.
A Reputable Letting Service
- Regulated by NAEA and ARLA Property Mark Protected- Members of ‘The National Approved Letting Scheme’.
- Members of the Tenant’s Deposit Service (TDS).
- Members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme (TPOS).
What Our Letting Team Provides
The lettings team is led by our director, James Smith MNAEA MARLA, who offers top level services for property vendors, including:
- Transparent fee structure without hidden fees.
- Latest legal information.
- Cost effective and market leading insurance packages.
- Simple and understandable contracts for tenants and landlords.
- General advice for landlords to improve their property portfolio.
Our fee structure for managing your property is clear and based upon a monthly management fee which we will agree with you in advance plus an initial £300 plus VAT marketing charge. Our full management fees are 12.5% plus VAT but are negotiable for those landlords with high value properties or a portfolio of properties they would like us to manage. Our fees cover:
- National marketing via Rightmove and Zoopla, the leading property websites.
- Local newspaper advertising.
- Finding you a suitable tenant.
- Taking up references and credit checks with our reference provider.
- Drawing up of tenancy agreements and deposit information.
- Registration of the Deposit via TDS.
- Arranging the compilation and preparation of the Inventory.
- Collecting the rent and accounting to you monthly with a regular statement.
- Regular inspections of the property with written reports.
- Advising on any repairs that are necessary.
- Providing information and help on insurance and tax.
If you would like more information please visit our Landlords Information page.
Recent Letting Successes
Our team of letting agents in St Albans have a proven track record of letting success.
Let on first viewing.
A fully modernised one bedroom cluster house with private garden located in the popular Jersey Farm area of St Albans close to local shops & open countryside.
Let on first viewing.
A two double bedroom semidetached bungalow in the convenient location just to the north of City centre, with local shops and bus routes close at hand.
Let on first viewing.
A pretty Victorian two bedroom end of terrace cottage conveniently located for all local amenities including Marks & Spencer’s and Sainsbury’s at Colney Fields. The property benefits from a lovely sized garden.
Let within a week
A recently redecorated well-presented ground floor two bedroom apartment in a very popular development constructed in the mid 1990's located within walking distance to Verulamium park, the City centre and both the Thames link and Abbey stations
Let on second viewing
An attractive ground floor apartment in popular and recently constructed Opus House forming part of the iconic Mosaic development set amongst landscaped grounds adjacent to St Albans City station with the City centre and all its amenities just a few hundred metres away.
Get In Touch
Our team of letting agents in St Albans have over two decades of experience helping landlords get the right rental price for their property. Get in touch for a free property valuation for your property today.