Letting in St Albans
Whether you're a first-time landlord or an investor with a multi-property portfolio, our St Albans letting agent team can help you monetise your property. We have over twenty-five years of experience letting property in St Albans and the surrounding areas, assisting landlords with every step of the tenancy process. So, if you're looking to let your property in St Albans, contact us today.
Reputation For Letting All Types of Property
Throughout the years, we have successfully leased various properties for various landlords while maintaining a consistent level of excellent service. As an independent letting agent in St Albans, we aim to uphold our reputation while ensuring that we rent out your property promptly, to reliable tenants, and at a competitive price.
Experienced St Albans Letting Agents
With years of experience managing clients' property portfolios, we have built strong relationships with landlords and tenants. These relationships help us get the maximum exposure for your property. In addition, our in-depth understanding of the property market, its current trends, appropriate rental prices, and the legal requirements associated with letting a property enables us to handle any issues that may arise during the tenancy quickly and professionally.
We enjoy dealing with all kinds of lettings; whether you’re a property owner who doesn't want to sell, a buy-to-let landlord owning one or many properties, even if you’re moving overseas, our St Albans property lettings team can help. Providing an honest and professional property management service, we’ll work hard to maximise the return on your property investment. We’ll help you manage and maintain your property, ensuring any vacant periods are minimised,
Plus, we work with many reputable and reliable local tradespeople to ensure all aspects of your property are managed professionally, including cleaning from Techne Solutions.
Our Property Management Service in St Albans Includes:
- Complete property management
- Digital property management system
- Corporate lets
- Accompanied viewings
- Experienced and understanding team members
- Remote letting service available online
A Reputable Letting Service
- Regulated by NAEA and ARLA Property Mark Protected- Members of 'The National Approved Letting Scheme'
- Members of the Tenant’s Deposit Service (TDS)
- Members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme (TPOS)
What Our Letting Team Provides
The St Albans lettings team is led by our director, James Smith MNAEA MARLA, who offers top-level services for property vendors, including:
- Transparent fee structure without hidden fees
- Latest legal information
- Cost-effective and market-leading insurance packages
- Simple and understandable contracts for tenants and landlords
- General advice for landlords to improve their property portfolio
Our Lettings Fees
Our fee structure for managing your property is clear and based upon a monthly management fee which we will agree with you in advance, plus an initial £300 plus VAT marketing charge. Our total management fees are 12.5% plus VAT but are negotiable for those landlords with high-value properties or a portfolio of properties they would like us to manage. Our fees cover the following:
- National marketing via Rightmove and Zoopla, the leading property websites
- Local newspaper advertising
- Finding you a suitable tenant
- Taking up references and credit checks with our reference provider
- Drawing up tenancy agreements and deposit information
- Registration of the Deposit via TDS
- Arranging the compilation and preparation of the inventory
- Collecting the rent and accounting monthly statements
- Regular inspections of the property with written reports
- Advising on any repairs that are necessary
- Providing information and help on insurance and tax
If you would like more information, please visit our Landlords Information page.
For more information about our lettings services, contact us now
Recent Letting Successes
Our team of letting agents in St Albans have a proven track record of lettings success.
Property let on the first viewing.
A fully modernised, one-bedroom cluster house with a private garden located in the popular Jersey Farm area of St Albans close to local shops & open countryside.
House let on first viewing.
A two double bedroom semi-detached bungalow in a convenient location just to the north of the city centre, with local shops and bus routes close at hand.
Property letting on first viewing.
A pretty, Victorian, two-bedroom, end-of-terrace cottage conveniently located for all local amenities, including Marks & Spencer’s and Sainsbury’s at Colney Fields. The property benefits from a lovely-sized garden.
Property let within a week
A recently redecorated, well-presented two-bedroom apartment on the ground floor in a very popular development constructed in the mid-1990s located within walking distance to Verulamium Park, the City centre and both the Thames Link and Abbey stations.
Property let on second viewing
An attractive ground floor apartment in the popular and recently constructed Opus House forming part of the iconic Mosaic development set amongst landscaped grounds adjacent to the St Albans City station located near the city centre with all its amenities just a few hundred metres away.
Get In Touch
Our team of letting agents in St Albans have over two decades of experience helping landlords get the right rental price for their property. Get in touch for a free property valuation for your property today.